This last weekend all of us Spurgin girls went to a baby shower for Bri, our cousin Brian's special lady, that our mom threw. It was so nice to have the entire car ride to just chat and bond. We were of course in stitches by the end and we now know Heather's rule to direction giving " Turn Right".
We had a good time getting to know Bri and getting to see all the ladies of Spokane once again. It seems like even though this world is getting smaller with all forms of technology and travel, time seems to be moving faster. It seems like forever since I have seen my Aunt Connie, Jamie, Megan and GG.
We picked up mom at the shower and drove back with her. It was once again a good chance to chat and I have determined that my ladies make traveling time fly. The only thing I regret is that I didn't bring mom's Abba cd for a car load sing along. Every thing is so much clearer in retrospect. : )
When we crossing the river at Vantage the wind was blowing so hard the river looked like the ocean and the wind was blowing water off the service in a constant thick mist of spray. I was driving so I was a bit focused and serious but Mom was struck by the whimsical spontaneity bug and requested we stop on the other side of the bridge to feel how strong the wind was blowing. I didn't get any pictures of mom on my camera but the following are pictures of us that she took. It was sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment