* I have never seen such family organization in my life.
*The ranch was something else.
* The Garners and Grandma & Grandpa Luke were soo incredibly generous to open their houses up to all of us.
*Cam had molars growing in so he wasn't himself but Emily was our angel in the backseat on the 8 hour drive, keeping him happy.
*It was so wonderful getting to know the fam a bit better and it has been confirmed that everyone is totally awesome.
*Cam took his first steps on the last day of the trip.
*Just an overall thanks to all of those involved: Thank you for welcoming me into this wonderful family!
*Ps. Holy Cow Aaron's got some moves, the clogging was a treat, and the ENTIRE pittard family has got the beat. PSS. Jeff was amazing!
-Erin
There was so much for people to do it was amazing.
The view from the front porch was beautiful.
The gentleman played a good game of B-Ball.
We thought that this shot deserved a talk bubble and we would leave that open to everyone to fill in for themselves : )
Erin and Cam watching the big boys play.
The bigger boys watching the big boys play. They were a funny bunch to watch.
The talent show brought a lot of joy to the whole group. I am so glad we did it and I am so glad it is voluntary these days ; )












This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteErin,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post about the reunion. I'm very impressed, you captured it very well. I was sad I missed it, it was the first I had missed in a long time. It looks like everyone had a blast.
Your comment about family organization made me laugh. I seem to be amazed every year at the organization that goes into those 3 days. I'm more of a creative mind sometimes so I get a kick out of watching so much structure go into a family vacation. I'm glad someone else noticed it too.
Thanks for posting, it was nice get a recap of what went on!
Erin, I don't think we have met yet, I'm brenda Pittard/Luke's Daughter in law.. Autumnm.. I think you met my husband Jonathan Pittard at the Luke reunion. I sadly couldn't make it. Anyway,I saw your's and Brandons blog through the pittard's blog and thought I would check it out. You guys have two of the most adorable kiddo's. And I have to tell you, you take such awsome pictures. It was fun to get to see what I missed this summer. Anyway, maybe this coming summer we will finally get to meet ya....
ReplyDelete